Welcome to 2130 Harrison #15, a gorgeous 1 bedroom / 1.5 bath condominium featuring a separate den, balcony and private roof deck sitting in the heart of Inner Mission/Media Gulch. Step into #15 and pass the spacious den, which is perfect for a home office and/or space for guests. Continue past the guest half-bath flanked by large closets and into the combined kitchen/dining/living area. This space features soaring ceilings with expansive windows that fill the home with light. Just off this space is a balcony perfect for grilling and fresh air relaxation. Head up the first flight of stairs from the living area to the master suite. The large mezzanine bedroom overlooking the main level below also receives ample light from easterly windows fitted with custom Hunter Douglas blinds. This room contains a full bathroom and abundant closet space. From the second level, another set of stairs leads to a sizeable private roof deck. This deeded space offers views of downtown San Francisco, Twin Peaks, Potrero Hill and Bernal Heights; it is an ideal space to entertain guests. Watch the fog from afar as you bask in Mission sunlight.
2130 Harrison has a 91 point Walk Score and is described as a “walker’s paradise.” The building is within walking distance to Whole Foods, Safeway, Flour and Water, Central Kitchen, Blue Bottle Coffee/Heath Ceramics, Yoga Mayu, Mission Cliffs as well as the Valencia Street corridor shops and restaurants. It is also a short walk from BART and tech shuttle stops.
- Top floor corner unit loft
- 1 bed / 1.5 baths with a den
- Private permitted finished roof deck deeded to owner
- Private sprinkled balcony
- Open kitchen/living/dining area
- Large windows fitted with custom remote controlled Hunter Douglas blinds
- 17’ ceilings
- Washer and dryer in unit with added storage and shelving
- Minka Aire 3 speed ceiling fan with wall switch and remote control
- Large secured storage unit
- 1 car indoor secured assigned parking
- Ample closet space
- ADT alarm system
2130 Harrison Building:
- New video surveillance security system
- Elevator building
- Built in 2001
- Secure bike room
Homeowners Association dues for 2130 Harrison #15 are set at $335 per month and cover water, garbage, building insurance and outside management.