Located in one of Nob Hill's iconic Park Avenue-style boutique buildings, this sensationally remodeled top floor condo is perfect San Francisco living. As you enter the home you are welcomed by the formal entry hall lined with L’antic Colonial engineered oak wood floors. The entry hall offers an original stained glass alcove perfect for reading or informal conversations. Journey down into the completely open living, dining and kitchen area ideal for modern day entertaining. The kitchen is equipped with designer appliances, Porcelanosa wall tiles on fireplace and kitchen floor, Marble Ceramic Slabs on the countertop and island. The home offers three full bedroom and two baths. The master bedroom has a generous sized walk-in closet. The master bathroom is lined with All Porcelanosa tiles, Gamadecor Vanity with polished granite and Krion Washbasin.
· Fabulous location at Nob Hill’s Iconic "Nob Hill Place"
· Stunningly completely remodeled residence with a dramatic open living/
entertaining space and super-luxurious master bedroom
· Three bedrooms, Two Full baths with high ceilings and large bay windows
· Generous built out master closet
· Open living/dining/ entertaining room with Porcelanosa wall tiles on fireplace and kitchen floor
· In-unit washer and dryer in hall bathroom
· 1,550 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax Records plus additional large storage/bonus room; buyer to independently verify.
· Almost everything remodeled to the studs up: new kitchen, baths, floors, ceilings, walls and closets. All done with city permits.
· One secured parking spot assigned as per the rules of the condos CC&R
· One Passenger elevator
· All light fixtures throughout the house from Restoration Hardware
· 4 story 6 unit condominium building
· Low HOA Dues: $ 650 per month, includes water, garbage, heat, building insurance, maintenance, reserves.
Fabulous City location close to:
· The world-renowned Fairmont, Huntington, Stanford Court, Mark Hopkins and Ritz Carlton hotels.
· Top of Nob Hill with rare flat block
· A few blocks from Huntington Park
· Acclaimed restaurants such as Keiko, Mason-Pacific, Venticello, OSSO Steakhouse, Rue LePic,Campton Place, Laurel Court, Nob Hill Cafe and many others
· The world-class shopping mecca of Union Square and Westfield Center-rated by Conde Nast Traveleras one of the world’s top retail destinations.
· The Theater District’s ACT, Orpheum, Warfield and Golden Gate theaters, as well as the MasonicAuditorium
· The booming technology and financial centers of SOMA and the Financial District